Academia Hispana’s Second Annual Poetry Jam!
Join our platform!
Cardinal Scholars is an in-home and online tutoring company that matches exceptional tutors affiliated with top universities with elementary, middle, and high school students in need of additional academic support. We now offer our services to the Bronx area and seek tutoring candidates who meet the following hiring criteria:
· Are fantastic teachers and have experience teaching others
· Are academically curious and intelligent
· Love working with kids and are comfortable working in a home environment
· Are responsible, creative and motivated
· Attend or have graduated from Fordham
There are many benefits to joining the Cardinal Scholars platform. These include:
· Freedom to work within your own schedule (we expect you to be taking classes yourself!)
· Tutor between 2-10 hours per week
· Competitive compensation starting at $20/hr
· Get to know great families from the community who will really appreciate your help!
- 23 hours ago
"We need to give each other the space to grow, to be ourselves, to exercise our diversity. We need to give each other space so that we may both give and receive such beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing, and inclusion."
- 1 week ago
"Introverts don’t get lonely if they don’t socialize with a lot of people, but we do get lonely if we don’t have intimate interactions on a regular basis."
- 1 week ago
Source: nyulgbtq"…I’m not being homophobic, you’re just being too sensitive…"
“The everyday encounters of subtle discrimination that people of various marginalized groups experience throughout their lives.”
Correction: Thursday, Feb. 27th*
Source: fordhamomaThe Office of Multicultural Affairs, Gamer’s Guild, and Rainbow Alliance will be holding a Sustained Dialogue this Thursday, February 27th at 11:30am. Join us for a dialogue on LGBT characters in video games. Check out the flyer for more information.We look forward to seeing you there!